Pages

Friday 4 May 2018

Made with Love....

Hello everyone!!!

It's me Barbara with you today with new creation to share.
I made an xploding box used Pion Design's papers. The collection is called Scient of Lavender.
All paper pads are still available in Crafteezee shop and are on Sale!


All roud dies used inside my box are from LDRS dies collection...
Here is also Scrapiniec Swirly Frame... on the top of my box...
To embellish itI added few Foamiran flowers, 
Roses and Meadow Spray White...
 and a little button which I cut out from Pion Paper pad.



Inside... I add a little box for a gift... I added just  a little bow ... for my lavender bouquet...
 Hope that I mentioned everything. Lol




My box s ready,,, now is your turn.

Thank you for stopping by!
Hugs, Barbara GR

The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

2 comments:

  1. Wow Barbara this is stunning. I just love it. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very pretty box. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete